We are a Learning Organization, determined to build a school culture that demands and supports EXCELLENCE in academic achievement and personal growth.
We believe that...
1. All individuals are unique and can learn.
2. Learning is a life-long process.
3. Parents/guardians are their children's first teachers.
4. Parents/guardians, teachers, students, and the community are responsible for
working together to ensure student's success.
5. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity.
6. Understanding and respecting cultural differences contribute to a better society.
7. Everyone has the right to a safe and positive learning environment.
8. Education is necessary for success.
9. Educated citizens are needed for a productive society.
10. Students must be active participants in their learning.
The mission of Edisto High School is to bring out the best in our students and graduate productive citizens prepared for the challenges of the future.
Empowering today's students to seize tomorrow's opportunities